To provide abandoned and disadvantaged children with opportunities to achieve personal growth/success through a continuum of activities that prepare them to become confident, independent and life-long learners. Gift For Life Foundation is committed to meet the immediate needs of children through selfless love and affection from citizens and non- citizens throughout.
A nation filled with confident, independent and life- long learners. A nation where children are respected and are not denied of selfless love and affection.
OUR CORE VALUES
Gift For Life Foundation commits to seven ( 7) values to guide its decisions and behaviour:
1. Excellence: We are dedicated to satisfying children’s needs and honouring commitments that we made to them.
2. Teamwork: We promote and support a diverse, yet unified team. We work together to meet the immediate needs of children who are orphaned, abandoned and disadvantaged.
3. Respect: We honour the rights and beliefs of children. We treat them with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
4. Accountability: We accept our individual and team responsibilities and we meet our commitments. We take responsibility for our performance in all of our decisions and actions.
5. Integrity: We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action we take.
6. Innovation: We are creative in providing alternative ways to express love and affection to children. We anticipate change and capitalize on many opportunities that arise.
7. Passion: We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in expressing selfless love and affection to children.
OUR CORE VALUES REST ON:
- We do as we say
- We do it with respect
- We do it fairly
- We do it with integrity
- We execute with speed
- We work as a team
- We are accountable for our actions
- The best gift one can give to a child is one that is everlasting.
- This gift takes the form of love and affection.
- Gift for Life Foundation enables people to take responsibility for the situation of underprivileged children in our communities and to motivate them to confront the situation through collective action thereby giving the child and themselves an opportunity to realize their full potential
- The power of love helps to awaken a sense of identity and belonging in a child and to catalyze the process whereby hidden talents can soar to great heights.